|Arrossades de la tieta Rosa|
Mas Molera is a family-own country farmhouse from the 11th century, located in the breathtaking scenery of the Garrotxa Volcanic Natural Park.
In this amazing setting you will enjoy history, nature, farm traditions and the Mediterranean/Pyrenees forest with your family and friends.
Mas Molera privileged location will allow you to choose between delighting the peace of the nearby surrounded by centenarian oaks and elms or living up all the activities that the area offers (horse riding, hiking, bike trailing ….)
The farmhouse is also very well communicated to visit both the mountains of the Pyrenees and the beaches of the Costa Brava, as well as other amazing jewels like the jewish village of Besalu, The medieval village of Santa Pau, The Daly Museum in Figueres…
We will most certainly make our best to make your stay in Mas Molera unforgettable.
A place where the coastal Mediterranean Sea and the high mountain Pyrenees unite and where you will enjoy nature, rest, relax and explore!
In Mas Molera you can enjoy different outdoor areas:
• Swimming pool, of exclusive use for the house occupants, you can swim and sunbathe in quietness surrounded by breathtaking views. There is also a children swimming pool area available.
• Barbecue: Equipped with a long eating table for up to 18 people.
• Children sandpit: We can also lend you buckets and spades.
• Volleyball court: Have some fun and practice sport.
• Multipurpose room: 80sqm space, suitable for celebrations, conferences, courses, etc..
In Mas Molera surroundings you will find lots of places where to relax, rest, read, think…. on your own or with your family & friends company. All the outdoor facilities have lighting.
We suggest you possibility of taking different Segway routes around Santa Pau, within the Natural Park of the Volcanic Area of la Garrotxa. You will discover all the volcanic landscape surrounding…